Terms and Conditions
All articles on this website (that have not been referenced as having been taken from an external source) are copyright of The Canary Express. If you wish to reproduce an article from the website, both the article’s author and the Canary Express must be referenced (to not do so, would be a violation of the contents licence). The Canary Express withholds the right to take legal measures at any website, publication or individual that attempts to pass off any articles or creative works published by the paper without fair attribution to both the author and The Canary Express.
The articles published on The Canary Express may be used as school teaching material provided that:
- Both the Author and The Canary Express are referenced.
- You do not sell or receive economical support for this use.
- Any printed material must include a copyright and trademark notice.
- You do not use the articles or portion thereof for any other purpose.
- You do not incorporate the articles or portion thereof on any other Internet web site.
- You may not sublicense, assign or transfer the publications. Any attempt to otherwise sublicense or transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder are void.
All the articles published on The Canary Express, logos and webdesign are copyright of CET Services.